Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cocoa Butter Razor Burn On Neck

PINKDIVA_SMILE


Girls hello ^ ^
Here's an interview made PINKDIVA_SMILE , my dear friend ..
Interview: What's your name
Reality?
Karen
many old are you?
I 13 years in April: D
What would you like to be?
The policewoman, I love dogs and want to do the policewoman cinofola units, with just the dogs: D
Have you ever won covergirl?
No but I'd love to win.
And for album?
No-_-but I would!
starpoint How are you?
not tell you the joke xD No, I have 823 and I think they are a lot considering I have enrolled on stardoll in October.
Who would you healthy? I greet you first, you have given me the opportunity to interview me this, my two best friends Natalie and Syria that made me spend some very special moments and of course my family and the owner of the blog XD
Now that the interview is over, greeting everyone?? course!! XD Ciao mondo intero XDXDXD
Ciao, e grazie per l'intervista
FINE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment